Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Well, it's been one hell of a week. I think I'll leave it to the professionals to fill ya in. Enjoy...

Our late night talk show hosts speak here.

A bit of humor concerning Faux news here.


Hope you had a great weekend and let's have a good week, shall we.

RT



Here's how the folks at South Park think we've handled the bailout.




Finally; Jon Stewart with some retro-fortune telling humor.
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Words of Advice
comedycentral.com




Daily Show Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

5 comments:

Nessa said...

Don't tell anyone about the treasure chest buried in my backyard.

Richard said...

Nessa: I promise.

Dr.John said...

The wonderful thing about free speech is it always us to make fun of our leaders without being arrested.

Richard said...

For a while I was worried about that during the last administration.

Anonymous said...

Aint Free Speech grand :)