Just for starters and certainly not a complete list:
- Still no indictments or convictions Domestically of the Financials
- Our banks are still playing the market with the depositors' moneys in many cases to the detriment of those same depositors.
- We have yet to state any sort of unified policy on the unraveling of the Arab Spring
- No one is mentioning the re-emergence of Russia in what looks like the old cold war
- China is still a prolific and successful cyber enemy costing this country her vital secrets and billions of dollars each year
- We will spend billions of dollars this year in Iraq and Afghanistan in spite of our alleged pull out.
- The continuing war on what some call entitlements ( like Social Security and Medicare, which we pay for our entire lives as employees) is being ignored
All these things aside, I came across the following two videos concerning the Affordable Care Act today that seem to sum up the political intelligence of the electorate. It scares the hell out of me that some of the people in these videos might actually vote. Here they are for your viewing pleasure.
OK that's it for me.