Sunday, November 30, 2014

Waiting

Well, it's another wonderful Saturday night. I had Friday off, so I started putting up the Christmas lights and was able to get most of it done. I finished today and did the grocery shopping as well. Vicki worked on the inside and the whole place looks like a Christmas wonderland.

As is my wont, I made a fire tonight in the fire pit and had a couple of Whiskeys and a cigar while I enjoyed the light show.

Tomorrow we will take it easy.

Monday we get Vicki to EVDI  in the morning for a Sonogram and then see our family doctor in the afternoon.

Then we wait for the results for her and also wait to hear from my surgeon.

At some point we may both need surgery before the first of the year. 

I do not like waiting, but that's where we're at.

Wish us luck,

RT

No comments: