Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tattoo

We had another wonderful Saturday with both us having the energy to do what we needed to get done. I did early Christmas shopping so I won't have to worry about being in the hospital and not having my shopping done.

I shopped for Vicki and then did the grocery shopping and Vicki cleaned the house. Both of us had medical appointments on Friday. Vicki had a CT scan and I had my tumor tattooed.

I should hear from my surgeon next week and possibly have surgery shortly after Thanksgiving. Hopefully Vicki's CT scan will tell us good news.

Tonight we had a fire in the fire pit and I had a couple of whiskeys and a cigar. Vicki made s'mores. I managed to get most of the s'mores in my mouth.

We are both looking forward to Thanksgiving  at our granddaughter's house this coming Thursday.

I  hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving.

RT

No comments: