Saturday, January 21, 2017

Scan Results and Decisions

My Cat Scan came back unchanged/stable I guess. Because of this I was given the option to stop chemo for a while, hoping that it would not metastasize in the interim as it did before. This option did not appeal to me. Another option was to take a biologic maintenance drug but no Chemo. There was another option I don't remember exactly what it did though because I already knew I wanted to continue the strong chemo as long as I could hack it. So that's what we did.

Which meant that I had Chemo yesterday. Somewhere around 4 or 4:30 AM I regretted that decision. I have had insomnia the day of chemo for the last 2 or 3 treatments, so that was not a surprise. This week as in the others I focused on managing the side effects, especially nausea. It just got out of hand for a little bit this morning. I ended up going to bed at 7:30 AM and not getting back up till 2 this afternoon. So far so good.

I am also back on the homeopathic regimen as well. It seems to be helping with the side effects.

Looking forward to 2 good games tomorrow.

Hang in,

RT
 

No comments: