Sunday, October 26, 2014

Setback?

Well, I thought I had it whipped. I went to work this last week and made it to Thursday, but by Thursday afternoon I was exhausted. So, I stayed home Friday hoping to rest up and regain my strength. My digestive system was coming around as well. I am taking pro-biotics in an attempt to rebuild my stomach bacteria necessary for digesting foods. I felt better than I had in months.

When I woke up Friday morning though,  I knew something was wrong and then Monkeys flew out of my butt and I was back where I was three weeks ago when I was still having chemo and radiation every day. The rest of the weekend was spent like many, many of my previous days, just laying around feeling tired and sick. At least I didn't fell as sick and icky as when I had the chemo drugs in my system.

My dreams of a whiskey and a cigar will have to wait till I'm better I guess. So... I remain hopeful I'll be able to get to work on Monday, but realize I may have pushed coming back too soon. 

I'll know more in the morning. 

Wish me luck.

RT

No comments: