Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Hood has Talent!

I just finished reading Dianne's post " and I see your True Colors" at her blog.

Anyone with any sort of heart or the ability to understand compassion should read this story.

I remain in awe of knowing someone (even if just through our blogs and writing) with that kind of talent. There are many talented people respresented in my sidebar. I have read countless entertaining, hilarious, and moving posts from them.

Dianne's work in this latest piece is peerless and powerful. Read it and learn; live in another person's shoes, if just for the moment. You won't be sorry!

I start back to work tomorrow and will be here mostly just on Saturdays for the Wordzzle stories. Thanks for coming by and commenting. Don't forget to read Dianne's story.

RT

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Richard sometimes you bring me to tears.

Good tears.

Thank You!

Richard said...

How about bringing me a signed copy of your first Book, deal?

Rich

and you do the same to me by the way