Monday, February 9, 2015

Threes a Crowd?

Last Friday I had my third infusion chemo treatment. This one kind of snuck up on me. Saturday I was able to be moderately active, but by Sunday I was done in. 

In addition to nausea and fatigue I am starting to feel some of the other side effects. My hands and feet are increasingly sensitive to cold and I get this weird pain in my jaw each time I begin to eat. It only lasts a minute or so, but it is so strange.

The good news is that I get a week off now. My next chemo is the Friday after next. I am hopeful that will be enough time to build up some strength and maybe even gain a couple of pounds. I was at 158 last Friday and I hope to be at least at 160 by my next treatment.

In the meantime I continue to hang in.

Wish me luck,

RT

No comments: