Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Milestone

We completed 50% of Vicki's chemo this week. That's the good news. The not so good news is that her 4th chemo week will be the week before Christmas. It's sure to make her depressed and make it harder for her to enjoy the holiday. Still, I am determined that we will have a Merry Christmas.

This next week I'll be haunting the local mall looking for presents and surprises. Hopefully I'll be able to find nifty gifts to help cheer her up.

We also will be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary the last Sunday before Christmas. Luckily it's before her next chemo, so she should be up for dinner out and maybe even a dance or two.

I've got the Thursday and Friday before Christmas off. That should allow me to look after her closely following her 4th chemo treatment.

Here's hoping that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

RT

No comments: