Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

In no particular order with the exception of the last entry, here are the things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. 

I'm thankful for these beautiful days we're having this fall. We're taking walks in the afternoon at work and I'm particularly thankful for still being mobile and at least minimally active at 63.

I'm thankful for music, laughter, good books, good cigars, good whiskey and pretty women.


I'm thankful that after struggling with the recession, my wife's cancer, under and unemployment that we're buying a house this year.


I'm thankful for Love, for being loved and loving. 

I'm thankful that we'll be spending this Thanksgiving with some of our children and grandchildren.

I'm thankful that Vicki and I are still happy being together after 31 years.

So most of all I'm thankful that I've had 31 years with Vicki and I'm looking forward to as many more as God gives us.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving Day.

RT 


 


No comments: